an undergraduate psychology student looking for work experience?
a recent graduate with a Bachelor's degree but not sure what you would like to do next?
a mental health practitioner looking to add to your experience? Or...
an experienced professional looking to enrich your life with part-time volunteering?
Whether you are looking for an internship position, an opportunity to volunteer or start your career as a mental health practitioner, SOLS Health offers a variety of roles in a flexible and supportive work environment, where you can put your knowledge and skills to good use, helping us in our mission to provide access to mental health services to the underprivileged communities in the Klang Valley.
We are currently recruiting for the following roles. Please fill in the application form on this site to apply for the position of your choice. The minimum length of internship is 3 months.
Applications for 6-month duration is preferred.
1. Internship and volunteer positions are unpaid positions.
2. We currently do not accept applications from foreign nationals who do not have a valid visa for working and/or studying in Malaysia.
If you are a Clinical Psychologist or a Counselor looking to join our team of mental health professionals, please submit your application using the same form.
If the position you have in mind is not listed here, please provide detail description in the application form and we will take that into consideration.
Clinical Psychologist or Counselor Trainee
Master student looking to apply professional knowledge and skills to gain more professional experience in one-on-one interventions.
Has interest in applying Trauma Informed Care framework to interventions, and able to undertake some community work.
- Currently studying a Master program in Clinical Psychology or Professional Counseling in accordance with membership in MSCP or licensing with the LKM guidelines.
Qualified mental health practitioner able to apply professional knowledge and skills to provide clinical intervention in SOLS Health in a one-on-one setting.
Has interest in applying Trauma Informed Care framework to interventions, conducting training, and would like to undertake some community work.
- Currently an active member of a professional regulatory body such as MSCP, LKM etc.
- If not yet a member, currently in the process of applying for membership/license from professional regulatory body such as MSCP, LKM etc.